- Customers must print their confirmation vouchers/Tickets and take it with them.
- You will then need to take the voucher to the entrance to gain entry to the Attraction. Purchasers will then be given an allocated time within 45 minutes of their arrival to return to the attraction, or a later time of your choice, subject to availability.
- All Merlin Attractions reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice
- A tour of Shrek’s Adventure can hold a maximum of 40 people, if your group contains more than 40 people they will be split across 2 tours.
a) The magic bus – minimum height to ride is 0.9m
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- Merlin reserves the right to change and alter the height restrictions and age limits at any time and for any reason.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible. The bus ride will only be accessible to guests who are mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair users allowed in the attraction at any one time. Guests with a disability pay the standard price and their carer is free of charge.
- Unfortunately childrens pushchairs are not allowed in the venue.
Experience the Canyon Fox - an exciting zip line ride with a twist. Standing at 182m high, the Canyon fox is the highest flying-fox in New Zealand which will drop you into a 10m freefall.
Continue your adventure with the worlds most exciting jet boat ride. Speed along the water and around the narrow river bends at up to 85km/h before your skilled drive spins you 360 degrees. Top it off with white water rafting down the Kawarau or Shotover River. This iconic river has stretches of calm water with a unique perspective of the historic Kawarau Bungy Bridge as your raft passes underneath. Experience the rugged Gibbston Valley wine region and Lord of the Rings country before taking on New Zelands longest commercially rafted rapid, the 400m Dog Leg Rapid.
YOU SHOULD BRING:
Closed and secure shoes for the Swing & Fox
Warm clothes during winter periods
There are recreations of the past wooden, stone and medieval bridges, all of which include live characters in full regalia of the time. Join in the fun, have a laugh and learn some of London's gruesome history at the same time. Of course there are a few surprises along the way!
It's a thrilling experience with marvellous real life characters guide you through the ages on the bridge. Get ready to be entertained and amazed at what you will see. Feel the ground shake as you march in Queen Boudicca’s army, discover the gruesome fate of Tudor traitors, sneak through the dark streets of Victorian London and follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper.
Then travel through the Terror Time Tunnel to emerge in the present and if you're feeling brave you can choose to face your fears and descend into in the former plague pit; the London Tombs where a few more surprises will chill your bones.
To enhance the visitor experience, the attraction has introduced Multilingual Audio Guides in 6 languages (English, Spanish, French, Polish, German & Italian) to cater for its growing number of international visitors. The London Bridge Experience is an interactive experience for all with live actors entertaining its visitors, and the addition of the multi-lingual audio guides mean all guests will leave having engaged in the 2000 years of the history at the world’s most famous, and most haunted bridge.
Catégorie:Porte-cartes de lieu,Etui à Passeport,Etui à Passeport Pièce d'Identité,Boîtier étanche,Porte-cartes; Matériau:Polyester; Fonction:Rangement de Voyage,Résistant à la poussière,Portable,Etanche; Poids Net:0.05; Pays populaire:Brésil,Australie,France
praktische Informationen: Die Safaritour erfolgt in Ihrem eigenen Fahrzeug Der Eintrittspreis beinhaltet den Zugang zum Safari Trail, zur Marine City, zum Bush Path und zum Dschungel Trail Der 4x4-Raid ist exklusiv (obligatorisch für Cabriolets und Motorräder) Die Geschäftsführung behält sich das Recht vor, die Hängebrücke des Jungle Course aus Sicherheitsgründen entsprechend den Wetterbedingungen (Regentage, Wind usw.) zu schließen.
allgemeine Informationen: Restaurants im Park: Bei Kilometer 5 im Fußgängerdorf und am Parkeingang, Picknickplätze auf dem Gelände Wohnmobile sind erlaubt