- The Illawarra Fly Treetop walk is 500 metres long with an average height of 25 metres.
- Knights Tower is 45 metres high.
- The Treetop walk has a 280km/hr wind speed design.
- The cantilevers can hold a maximum weight of 28 tonne or 800 wombats!!
- The Treetop walk holds an average of 400kg/m2.
Antarctic Journey + Koalas Conservation Centre + Penguins Viewing + Churchill Island + Adventure Eco Boat Tour
Combine your visit to Churchill Island with General Viewing at the Penguin Parade, and a treetop stroll to see the koalas at the Koala Conservation Centre. Take a virtual journey to the world's most extreme continent and immerse yourself in the multimedia experiences and hands on activities at the exciting Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre.
Take a virtual journey into the wonderful world of the Southern Ocean and Antarctica and engage with the many interactive and immersive experiences in this exhibition, a joint venture between Phillip Island Nature Parks and WWF-Australia.
Koalas Conservation Centre
The Koala Conservation Centre offers a range of family friendly activities and opportunities to explore the native bush and see Australian wildlife.
• Wander the two tree top boardwalks for superb up-close koala viewing.
- Tree Top Koala Boardwalk: 800m loop – 20 minutes – easy
- Tree Top Woodland Boardwalk: 600m loop – 20 minutes – easy
• Explore the six hectares of Australian bushland on the easily accessible trails.
• Lookout for wallabies, echidnas and colourful native birds.
• Uncover the amazing lives of koalas with the interactive displays in the new visitor centre.
• Learn more about what community groups like the Friends of Koalas or Barb Martin Bushbank are doing to help local wildlife.
Tiered seating in the General Viewing stands overlooking Summerland Beach.
Churchill Island Heritage Farm offers a range of daily farming activities and walks around the island close to internationally recognised wetlands.
EcoBoat Adventure Tour
Enjoy an up close encounter with one of Australia’s largest colonies of fur seals and see these amazing marine mammals in their natural environment. Experience the fun and adventure of a high speed 90 minute boat ride along Phillip Island’s spectacular coastline before pulling in to a protected inlet to see the seals and their antics. Naturally curious and playful, the seals come to greet the boat and check out its occupants, all the while putting on an amazing and amusing show as they duck their heads in and out of the water a play a game of leap-frog with each other.
See the Nobbies sea-cave, shaped by centuries of pounding wave action, and visible only from the water. There’s enough time for a stop at the Cat Bay National Surfing Reserve, famous for its longboard break, before your experienced captain puts the EcoBoat through its paces with a bit of wave-running. Your tour concludes as you pull in at the jetty in plenty of time to make it to the sunset viewing at the Penguin Parade.
7pcs / lot Xiaomi 90fun Masque pour les yeux à la vapeur pour les yeux bandés Chauffage Compresse chaude Sommeil Eyeshade Couverture pour les yeux Masque pour le visage Voyage Repos Bouclier Aide au sommeil Soulager la fatigue