Beyonc Gift Set 15ml Heat EDP + 15ml Rise EDP + 15ml Wild Orchid EDPWild Orchid by Beyonce is a fruity and floral fragrance for women. It contains pomegranate, coconut water, boysenberry, orchid, magnolia, honeysuckle, blonde woods, musk and amber. Heat by Beyonce is a captivating, modern fragrance that embodies spirit and expresses a woman's sensuality. Floral, woody and fruity containing top notes of Red Vanilla Orchid, Magnolia, Neroli and hint of Peach.Rise by Beyonce honours a womans strength, power and individuality. It has top notes of italian Berganot, Golden Apricot and Iced Basil Sorbet.Heat Wild Orchid by Beyonce is was launched in 2014. Fragrance Family Floral, Woody.
A scent that captivates the soul iO Ce que je suis, the natural perfume by Douces Angevines lets you discover a whole universe of mystical fragrances that can support your inner beauty and your true nature in a subtle way. Ce Ce je suis is a perfume that blends with the skin to unfold its uniqueness, much like a conventional perfume. The fragrance harmonises with the skin to create a unique fragrance on those who wear it. This perfume is unique in the universe of fragrances and was made exclusively from tinctures (infusions from plants as well as blossoms and extracts sourced from resins in organic alcohol) and hydrolates. Therefore it contains no added water or alcohol. Moreover, no fixatives or preservatives are used. The ingredient "perfume" found in the INCI refers to the composition of essential oils, Absolus from wild plants or controlled organic farming. iO Ce que je suis is made exclusively by hand and is 100% natural. 80.6% of the ingredients are organic, the remaining 19.4% are pure wild plants or plants from the garden of Douces Angevines. Ingredients (INCI): Alcohol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Water*, Aqua, Glycerin*, Linalol, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol (from natural essential oils) * certified organic
This item can changing light color automatically. Water-soluble essential oil can be used in this product, giving you a SPA at home. The adjustment of the time mode and the amount and intensity of mist. Ultrasonic technology turning the water or fragrance solution into mist.
Black XS for Her Eau De ToiletteBlack XS for Her Eau De Toilette by Paco Rabanne is an uncompromising floral woody fragrance for women. Massoa woods and black vanilla entwine you while Hellbore rose adds a narcotic twist.
Thierry Mugler Angel Fruity Fair 50ml EDTIntroducing Angel Fruity Fair Eau de Toilette, the new Angel limited edition. Angel Fruity Fair is a fresh and fruity interpretation of the original Angel Eau de Parfum. Featuring notes of blackcurrant, lychee and patchouli and a nod to the original Angel Eau de Parfum with the signature note of vanilla.