Fluttering beauty, caught and pinned for his pleasure, bound, beautiful still.
Constrained, cocooned, caught in a moment of desire, Butterfly is incandescent. In her exotic embrace, Pinkerton finds paradise, then carelessly condemns his bride to purgatory.
Graeme Murphy’s arresting new production of Madama Butterfly is a contemporary look at Puccini’s alluring heroine.
Fragments of film flutter across the stage, creating a dynamic backdrop for Murphy’s vision of Butterfly. He draws on his roots in choreography to capture the grace and gravity of a tale that begins in rapturous love and ends in the cruellest heartbreak.
Puccini’s sublime music imbues this ageless story with impossible beauty, from the irrepressible, famous aria ‘One fine day’ to the intense finale.
Two exceptional casts perform throughout the season. Karah Son returns to Sydney, sharing the role of Cio-Cio-San with Mariana Hong.
Catégorie:Porte-Savon; Matériau:Plastique; Fonction:Rangement de Voyage,Toilette; Poids Net:0.06; date d'inscription:02/25/2016; Pays populaire:Switzerland,Irlande,Suède,Norway,France; Produits spéciaux sélectionnés:COD
Shakespeare's Birthplace - This is where it all began. William Shakespeare was born and grew up in this house.
• Explore the Shakespeare family home and glove making business
• Stand where genius was born
• Enjoy live theatre every day with costumed actors performing excerpts from Shakespeare's plays
• Visit our Famous Beyond Words Exhibition and see wonderful objects from our Collections now on display for the first time.
Anne Hathaway's Cottage - Discover the family home of Shakespeare's wife with its beautiful cottage gardens
• Charming thatched Tudor cottage
• Explore nine acres of gardens, grounds and woodland walks
• Heritage blooms, traditional orchards and local wildlife
Hall's Croft - Discover the home of Shakespeare's daughter and her wealthy husband Dr John Hall
• Relax in the tranquil gardens
• Hear about the remedies Dr Hall would have used
• Discover stories of the house's famous past occupants
• Enjoy a light snack or cream tea in the cafe
Shakespeare's New Place - walk in Shakespeare's footsteps on the site of his family home which has been re-imagined with beautiful gardens, a restored Tudor knot garden, specially commissioned artworks and a fascinating new exhibition about Shakespeare the family man and business man of Stratford-upon-Avon.
Suitable for families.
Romantic Paris with illuminated monuments.
See the famous monuments with a panoramic view from a double decker bus.
Commentary available in 11 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, Russian, and Korean
End of the tour at Pyramides, Opera or Châtelet
Catégorie:Masajeador; Activité:Usage quotidien; Quantité:5 pièces; Matériau:Le fer; Dimensions:42; Fonction:Stimule la circulation sanguine de la tête.; Motif:Couleur unie; date d'inscription:03/12/2019